WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE OF THE PROCESSING ACTIVITY?
- Identity: PG111 PROJECT, S.L.U.
- CIF: B-86.969.896
- Adress: Avenida Diagonal, nº 640, 4-D, 08017, Barcelona (España)
- Phone number: (+34) 93 368 49 30
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
1. Personal data that you provide us: Generally, the personal information that you provide to us (through the form of the Site or if you contact our customer service), are: name and surname, address, ID, date of birth, email and contact phone number. In very particular cases and depending on the purpose and intended use of your personal data, academic and professional data, employment details, commercial information, social, economic and insurance circumstances, transfers of goods and services may be collected.
In this same sense, the personal data indicated above are mandatory to meet your requests, so that the refusal to provide them will mean the impossibility of being able to meet them and, where appropriate, carry out the provision of the requested services.
In the event that you provide third-party data, you declare to have their consent and you agree to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting PG111 from any liability. In any case, PG111 may carry out periodic verifications to verify this fact, adopting due diligence measures that correspond in accordance with the applicable regulations.
Generally, we collect and store limited personal information and anonymous global statistics from all those users who visit our websites, either because you actively provide us with that information or you are simply browsing our websites. The information we collect includes the Internet protocol (IP) address of the device you are using, the navigation program you are using, your operating system, the date and time of access, the Internet address of the website for which you accessed our websites and also information on how you use our websites.
For more information about the use and configuration of cookies (and / or similar technologies), please consult our Cookies Policy below.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
PG111 will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- In case you request information through the forms provided for this purpose or contact our customer service, to process and respond to your request, as well as provide you with the best possible service;
- Compliance with legal obligations, including, without limitation, Law 10/2010 on Anti-money laundering;
- Where appropriate, to communicate your personal data to other companies of the business group to which PG111 belongs, specifically, to the commercial company, “KKH Property Investors, S.L.U.”, for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data about of customers.
The legal basis for the processing activity of your personal data based on the purposes described above, are the following:
- In case you request information through the “Register your interest” form or contact our customer service: the execution of the contractual relationship with you, or the adoption of pre-contractual measures if you are not yet a customer;
- For the fulfillment of the different legal obligations that are applicable;
- Where appropriate, your consent to perform statistical analyzes and develop profiles based on your browsing habits;
- In your case, your consent for us to communicate your personal data to other companies of the group to which PG111 belongs, specifically, to “KKH Property Investors, S.L.U.”.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In the case that we have your consent, we will be able to communicate your data to other companies of the corporate group to which PG111 belongs, particularly, to the also corporate, “KKH Property Investors, S.L.U.”, for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data from clients.
However, PG111 has contracted the provision of certain services (for example, virtual infrastructure services, cloud computing services, etc.) to third parties, which could have access to and/or process personal data in their role as managers of the processing activity.
In any case, your personal data will not be transferred to countries located outside of the European Union that do not offer an adequate level or do not provide the adequate protection guarantees.
Additionally, we will be able to communicate your data to the competent authorities whenever it is legally contemplated.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
PG111 will keep your personal data to attend to and/or provide the requested services (as long as there is no request for their suppression or opposition through the resources referenced in the section “YOUR RIGHTS”) and will keep them during the prescription deadlines set by the legislation which, in every case, result applicable to attend to future responsibilities.
This Site can include, show or display links to other web pages for your comfort and information. Those web pages can operate independently from us. It is possible that those web pages with links in them have their own privacy policies, so we strongly recommend you to read them when you visit them. As any web page with link that you visit is not of our property nor is under our control, we are not responsible for the content of those web pages, their use or their privacy policies.
In any moment, you can execute your access, rectification, opposition, deletion (if you forget it), processing limitation or your data’s portability rights. You must to do it writing an email to the address: email@example.com. In any case, you should accredit your identity by photocopy of your ID, passport or similar document.
We will attend your request as soon as possible and, in any case, between established legal terms. Also, you can remove your consent in any moment sending an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org, without in any case, the remove guarantee a correct management of the commercial relationship.
In the event that we fail to comply with our data protection obligations, you have the right to submit a claim in the Spanish Data Protection Authority (www.aepd.es).
In last term, we remind you, that in case you provide us with information related to another natural person, you must, prior to its include, inform you of the extremes contained in this Policy.
This Policy can update periodically to represent changes in our personal data processing. We will publish a prominent notice on the Site to notify you of any significant changes to our Policy and we will indicate at the bottom of the Policy when it was last updated.
The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to help you understand the use made by the merchant's website, "PG111 Project, S.L.U." (hereinafter, "PG111") of cookies (or similar technologies), the purpose thereof, as well as the options that, as a user, you have at your disposal to manage them.
DEFINITION AND FUNCTIONS OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, mobile or other terminal (hereinafter, computer) when you access the web: http://moresidencesbarcelona.com (hereinafter, “the Site”).
In general, and depending on the type, cookies allow you to store and retrieve information about your visit, your browsing habits, the browser or equipment from which you access, as well as recognize you as a user or client, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by customizing its content. Cookies take a very important role, by improving the experience of using websites.
Cookies can be "own" and, therefore, are those that are sent to your computer from a domain or computer managed by PG111; or they can be "third party" cookies, that is, they are sent to your device from a computer or domain that is managed by another entity.
They can also be "session" cookies, so they expire upon leaving the Site; or "persistent" cookies, which are still stored on your computer for a longer period, which can be from a few minutes to several years.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES WE USE?
- Technical cookies: They are necessary for the correct development of the Site and the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts or using security elements during the navigation, among others.
- Personalization cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language.
- Analysis cookies: These allow you to track and analyze the behavior of the users of the Site (e.g. number of pages you visit, the place from which you access, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the duration of your visit, the browser or the equipment from which you visit, etc.). The information obtained is used in measuring the activity of our website and for the elaboration of user navigation profiles, with the purpose of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by users of the website.
To obtain this information, we use the cookies offered by the following services:
AUTHORIZATION, REVOCATION AND DISPOSAL
Likewise, and at any time, you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options or from the privacy options of the computer from which you are visiting us. In the event that you block the installation of technical cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Site and/or use some of the services offered.
If, through the initial configuration, you had accepted the installation of certain types of cookies and subsequently wanted to oppose their installation or maintenance, you must delete the cookies already installed through the configuration of the browser options, and reconfigure those of which you allow its installation
Below, you can find information about cookie configuration options in the main browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Additionally, some of the services described above offer direct “opt-out” mechanisms to oppose the installation of your cookies:
If you wish, you can watch the videos prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Authority (AEPD) in order to explain how to configure privacy options from different platforms and equipment: